Billing Statement Info & Due Dates

​​​​Central Michigan University sends all billing statements by email for all students, faculty, and staff in order to provide quick, convenient service and to eliminate mailing delays. Students, faculty, and staff will be responsible for accessing these monthly email messages for their account balance and payment due dates.  

Email Statement Sent Statement Due Date*
​​December 3, 2015​January 15, 2016
​January 17, 2016​February 5, 2016
​February 7, 2016​March 1, 2016
​March 3, 2016​April 1, 2016
​April 3, 2016​May 1, 2016​

*Payments made after 5:00PM EST are not effective until the following business day. Payments must be received by 5:00PM on a payment due date or will be considered late and fees may apply. See the delinquent account policy for further details. 
Central Michigan University • 1200 S. Franklin St. • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 • 989-774-4000 Transparency Reporting