Third Party Tuition Assistance

​Students who have partial or full tuition paid through a third party vendor, which is not a scholarship check, need to forward the vouchers or authorizations to the address listed below or call 989-774-7340. Students who are using tuition assistance vouchers for on-campus classes may email the approved voucher to or mail to:

University Billing Office
University Center 119
Attn: Tuition Assistance
Mount Pleasant, MI 48859

Third Party Vendors include:​​


After successfully completing a term of service, AmeriCorps members who are enrolled in the National Service Trust are eligible to receive an education award. The education award can be used to pay education costs at qualified institutions of higher education or training, or to repay qualified student loans. For more information please see the AmeriCorps website.​

Department of Military and Veterans Affairs

DANTES Distance Learning Programs for Extended Learning Students

Children of Veterans Tuition Grant

PL 815 - Vocational Rehabilitation 

ROTC - Army Reserve Officer Training Corps

State of Michigan​

MET - Declare a Major Form (Acrobat Reader needed)

MET - Michigan Education Trust

Workforce Investment Act - Adults and Dislocated Worker Program 

TIP - Tuition Incentive Program (Phase 2) (Acrobat Reader Required)

​*You may also contact the Michigan Education Trust (MET) office directly at (800)-638-4543.

​ ​

Central Michigan University • 1200 S. Franklin St. • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 • 989-774-4000 Transparency Reporting