Current Money NetworkTM Cardholders: Click here to manage your account online!
CMU has teamed up with Money NetworkTM to offer you a convenient service that enables you to have your Student Account Services and University Billing refunds deposited directly to a Money NetworkTM Discover Card®.
- Everyone associated with CMU qualifies - no credit checks or bank accounts are required.
- Enjoy the convenience of using this card wherever Discover® debit cards are accepted - in stores, over the phone, and online.
- Use your card to withdraw cash from thousands of ATMs across the United States, and enjoy no transaction fees when you use ATMs within the Allpoint® Network or through Independent Bank.
- Money Network TM checks are provided at no charge; use them to make a payment, to withdraw part or all of your card's balance as cash, or to transfer funds to your financial institution.
- Make a purchase and get cash back.
- Get daily or weekly account balance alerts via text message or e-mail.
- View your transaction history, change your PIN, transfer funds, and keep track of your account online.
- Transactions for In-Network ATMs are free. Fees vary for Out-of-Network ATMs. See terms and conditions for details.
Note: CMU does not provide your social security number to Money NetworkTM. When asked for your social security number, please provide your campus ID number preceded by enough zeros to make it the same length as a social security number. Example: ID #999999 would need to be provided as "social security number" 000-99-9999. When asked for the last four digits of your social security number, please provide the last four digits of your campus ID number. However, if you upgrade your Money NetworkTM account, your actual social security number will replace your student ID number.
Visit CentralLink to sign up today: https://centrallink.cmich.edu
If you're a student working at CMU and want to be paid on a CMU Money Card, click here for more information.
Terms and Conditions (requires Adobe Reader)