Tax Information for Students

1098T Requests

1098T forms are available as a self-service function in CentralLink. Click on "My Account" and then the "1098T Self Service" link under the Finances heading.


Hope Scholarship & Lifetime Learning Credit

The NASFAA website contains the most recent information regarding the lifetime tax credit.


Where Can You Get Additional Information on the Federal Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997?


Where Can You Get Additional Information?


  • Contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) at (202)-622-2970, or
  • Visit the IRS web site, Publication 970.
  • Contact your personal tax advisor.




1200 S. Franklin St • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859
Phone: 989-774-4000

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. | CentralLink
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Feedback | Full Site