Click here for a list of employee group representatives.
Represented Group Contracts
- Office Professional - The contract CMU has with the UAW covers approximately 331 support staff and office professional positions.
- Police - The contract that CMU has with POAM covers 15 patrol officers.
- Sergeant - The contract that CMU has with The Fraternal Order of Police Labor Council covers 4 sergeants.
- Broadcast - The contract CMU has with NABET covers approximately 28 employees in CMU's Public Broadcasting department.
- Supervisory Technical - The contract CMU has with the MEA-NEA covers approximately 124 employees across a wide range of supervisory technical positions from the office supervisor to supervisors of skilled trades.
- Service Maintenance - The contract CMU has with AFSCME covers approximately 196 employees such as custodial, groundskeepers, skilled trades, warehouse workers and others.
- Regular Faculty (approx. 635) are represented by the Central Michigan University Faculty Association.
- Fixed-Term Faculty (approx. 368) are represented by The Union of Teaching Faculty, AFT Michigan, AFL/CIO.
- Senior Officers (PDF Version) - There approximately 40 Senior Officers.