Current Vacant Positions

Contact departments directly in order to pursue a job.

Send resumes, applications or requests for more information directly to the department you are interested in working for. If you need further instructions, email Student Employment Services:

All new student employees must stop by Student Employment Services, Bovee University Center 121, to fill out tax forms and I-9 paperwork prior to beginning any work on campus.

You will need your Photo ID and Social Security Card for payroll purposes (copies not accepted.)

Obtaining Your CentralCard

Click a box below to see the open positions.

Student employees have the right to terminate their employment at any time with notice. Employers have the right to terminate student employees at any time for any legally permissible reason.

Attention Individuals with Disabilities

CMU, an AA/EO institution, strongly and actively strives to increase diversity within its community and as a component of its commitment to diversity, CMU provides reasonable accommodations in its application and employee selection processes.  If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or if you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 989.774.3881 or for assistance.
The Hire Authorization Card
To begin work you need a Hire Authorization Card, aka the "red card."

Central Michigan University • 1200 S. Franklin St. • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 • 989-774-4000