Forms for Supervisors

Forms below are available for functions outside of the standard hiring process.
Forms for new hires, rehires, changes and terminations are accessed online through Personnel Transactions.
Use for documentation of verbal or written counseling of a student employee.
Use this if you are evaluating a student employee's performance.
Use this only if you are creating a new position in your department.
This form is a tool to help supervisors complete the termination process as thoroughly as possible. Sending a copy to Student Employment Services upon completion is optional.
Word Document Versions
STOP: Check Personnel Transactions first before using this Word document.
Use this form to hire a student for your department ONLY if the student is not found in Personnel Transactions.

Use this form to determine if a student may be classified as a participant in a learning experience (stipend) or as a student employee.