Pay Schedule

Pay close attention to the pay periods.  These are the dates you must use on all paperwork submitted to Student Employment.  All half sheets, terminations, wage adjustment and change forms must have a pay period start date as the effective date.

Half sheets, wage adjustments and change forms:  put the first day of the pay period in which the form goes in effect. For example: if a student starts work or receives a wage adjustment on June 20, 2012, the start date on the form should be June 10, 2012.

Termination end dates:  put the last day of the pay period in which the student last worked.  For example: if a student worked from Aug. 20, 2012 to May 05, 2013 the dates on the termination form would be Aug 19, 2012 to May 11, 2013. 

All forms must be turned in by the date in the second column on the Pay Schedule (All exceptions corrected in Timelink by 9:00 AM.)  This means all half-sheets are due in Student Employment no later than noon on that date.

For  additional concerns please visit the Financial Services and Reporting and Controller


1200 S. Franklin St • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859
Phone: 989-774-4000

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. | CentralLink
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Feedback | Full Site