Pay Schedule

Pay close attention to the pay periods.  Pay period dates must be used on all paperwork submitted to Student Employment.  All half sheets, terminations, wage adjustment and change forms must have a pay period start date as the effective date.

For half sheets, wage adjustment forms and change forms:  Put the first day of the pay period in which the form goes in effect.

For termination forms:  Put the last day of the pay period in which the student last worked. 

All forms must be turned in by the date in the second column on the Pay Schedule.  All half-sheets are due in Student Employment, UC 121, no later than noon on that date.

For  additional concerns please visit the Financial Services and Reporting and Controller

Central Michigan University • 1200 S. Franklin St. • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 • 989-774-4000