Changing Your Permanent Address
Updating permanent address information impacts the address stored in the SAP Human Resources/Payroll System. 
The permanent address stored in SAP is the location where W-2s are mailed.  Be definite you want this information changed before proceeding.
You will need to know your Global ID and password.
To change your address log on to  Click "My Account." 
Scroll down to "My Profile:  Address Change" and complete the form. 


1200 S. Franklin St • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859
Phone: 989-774-4000

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. | CentralLink
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Feedback | Full Site