In an effort to partner with the CMU Student Food Pantry and those that utilize this
valuable service, the Central Michigan Police Department/Parking Services would like
to provide a one-week opportunity to:
Have ONE parking citation, up to $35, excused the week of November 18th, 2019
to November 22nd, 2019 by donating non-perishable food items.
Donations ONLY accepted November 18th, 2019 through November 22nd, 2019.
To qualify for this program, citations must be dated November 4th, 2019 to
November 22nd, 2019.
Anyone can donate, even if you don't have a parking fine!
All items will be donated to the CMU Food Pantry.
Drop off items at the CMU Police Department/Parking Services between 8:00 a.m.
and 5:00 p.m. from November 18th, 2019 through November 22nd, 2019.
The value of items will be determined at drop-off.
*Category 1 - $5.00 Any 3 Mix and Match
- Canned Veggies, Beans, Fruit, Meats (12oz cans or higher)
- Boxed Pastas or Rice (Knorr, Mac n Cheese, etc)
- Packages of Pasta Noodles
- Canned Soup (brand names)
- Boxed Stuffing or Mashed Potatoes
*Category 2 - $10.00 Any 3 Mix and Match
- Pancake Mix
- Boxed Cereal (12oz or larger)
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Bags of Rice (long grain, jasmine, etc.)
- Hot Chocolate
- Non-Perishable Milk and Juices
*Category 3 - $10.00 Any 1 Item
*Name brand items are appreciated.
- Ground Coffee (20oz or larger)
- 12-Pack Toilet Paper
- 12-Pack of Paper Towels
- Feminine Products (tampons and pads)