A Vendor is any member/company that provides services to the Central Michigan University community for a profit; although, does not include Central Michigan University contractual members/companies only IF
the vendor has a contract with the University AND
displays a company logo on their vehicle, the vendor will not need to purchase a vendor permit.
- Vendors are allowed to park anywhere on campus in a legal parking space with the exception of meters, handicapped spaces, and reserved spaces.
- Vendors have an option to purchase a yearly parking permit at a cost of $150.00, or a semester temporary permit at a cost of $75.00.
- Vendors may also purchase a temporary parking permit.
- Upon issuance of the Vendor temporary parking permit "VENDOR" will be written on the temporary permit. This will allow the vendor to park anywhere on campus in a legal parking space with the exception of meters, handicapped spaces, and reserved spaces.
- If the vendor is unloading supplies from their vehicle, they may park in an unloading zone for no longer than 10 minutes.