Are you ready to transfer to Central Michigan University?
Whether you just earned your associate degree and want to transfer to main campus, or you took courses years ago and want to finish your degree online, CMU has the programs and the formats you need.
Don't miss this opportunity to get all the information you need in one place.
Let's work together and get you started in a program that will boost your career options and make the most of those transfer credits you already have.
- Discover the degree that fits your career goals.
- Bring your unofficial transcripts and do a preliminary transfer evaluation with a CMU advisor.
- Apply at the event and get an admission status!
Save time. Save money. Earn your CMU degree. The perfect combination.
Apply before you attend and we'll waive your application fee
If you apply before the event and have your official transcripts sent to CMU, we'll have the information we need to get you admitted
and into your first class
- Apply online at
- Choose a program, this can be changed at the event after you talk with an advisor.
- Choose "Pay Later" for the application fee.
- Have your official transcripts sent to CMU.
- Register for the Fire Up to Transfer event in Troy and put your application ID number on the form. Your application fee will be waived at the event.
Fire up your career on Nov. 12!
For more information: