The Certificate in Professional Sales program is an interactive and intensive online course offered by Central Michigan University in conjunction with Virtanza to prepare students for a wide range of technology-enabled sales roles.
The program is designed to provide you with the opportunity to discover your individual strenghts and how they align with specific sales careers.
Credits Available: 3 Continuing Education Credits or 2 ACE approved credit hours
Tuition: $3690 course fee plus cost of software and textbooks
Pre-requisites: High School diploma or GED
- Learn the consultative sales process.
- Practice in real-world employer customer case studies.
- Receive best-practice instruction in personal branding, resume writing, and interview prep.
- Continuous employer contact: You frequently talk with employers during the course.
- Learn which jobs you'll excel in. Based on your sales talent assessment, you can identify a job you love and tell employers why your sales skills make you a great fit.
- Get CUSTOMIZED training based on YOUR sales talents. Cultivate your natural sales skills and gain experience through real-world, employer role plays focused on your talents.
- Walk away with a professional-grade resume and cover letter template, plus the skills to customize both to beat the odds in the ATS game - whatever job you apply for.
- Be matched with companies where you thrive. Our algorithms match you to companies with the right culture, position, and career trajectory to match your assessments and career objectives.
Click here to view the course modules
Click here to view the course syllabus
Register and pay through CMU by contacting the Center for Administration and Leadership at 989-774-3718 or by email at email@example.com.