A great way to see first-hand the facilities available through Central Michigan’s Global Campus is to hold your next off-site meeting at one of our centers.
CMU has centers across Michigan and in the Atlanta, Georgia and Columbus, Ohio areas with meeting space you can reserve. Since most of our courses are taught to working adults in the evening or on weekends, rooms are often available during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
Please contact the center directly at least 10 days in advance of your event to reserve a room*.
- Atlanta, Georgia – 877-591-2635
- Just off I-285 near the intersection of I-75 with covered parking
- Dearborn – 313-441-5300
- Just off Southfield Freeway between I-96 and I-94
- Detroit - (313) 441-5300
- On Woodward Ave. inside the One Kennedy Square building.
- East Lansing – 517-337-8360
- North of the 127/Lake Lansing Road intersection near the Eastwood Towne Center
- Grand Rapids – 616-361-4160
- Just north of I-96 on East Beltline
- Saginaw – 989-790-0200
- On State Road, south of MBS airport
- Southfield – 248-357-8600
- On Evergreen Road, just south of Eleven Mile near the Southfield Public Library
- Troy – 248-526-2610
- Right next to I-75 off Maple Road near the Oakland Mall
Room size varies by location. Some centers have conference rooms and computer labs available as well as lounge areas with Internet access, printers and copiers.
*Not all locations are available for third-party use.
Business Outreach Coordinator
Toll free: 844-268-2668