CMU Global Campus is offering certain financial aid recipients the option of
using a Missouri Book Store (MBS) book voucher to obtain textbooks for their
courses. MBS Direct is our preferred bookstore partner.
What is the program?
- Global Campus Financial Operations sends out offers to students’ CMU email
accounts about book vouchers 3 to 6 weeks before the start of the semester (not
- If you respond within the designated time frame by accepting the terms and
conditions, you will receive a book voucher to order textbooks and automatically
apply the charges to your student account to be paid by a subsequent financial
- Order textbooks and have them shipped to your home.
- Voucher amount is $500 for fall and spring semester and $300 for summer.
You must meet a number of criteria by the time eligibility for book
vouchers is reviewed by Global Campus personnel:
- You must have all financial aid documents to the Global Campus financial aid
office on a timely basis (FAFSA, verification documents, summer application,
- You must be packaged for financial aid for the upcoming semester.
- You cannot be on Warning or Suspension for Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- You must have remaining financial aid eligibility for the upcoming semester (not
be near to or at your loan limits).
- You cannot have a balance due on your student account.
- You must be enrolled at least half time by three weeks before the start of the
For more information on the book voucher program, read our FAQ
For questions, send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-664-2681 and select option 1.