Skip navigation

Payment Procedures

​​​​​​You have several options for paying for your courses:

On-line credit card payments or electronic check payments:

  • Log on to CentralLink​ at and select “MyAccount.”
  • Next, select “Online billing and payment/View my account” to make a credit card or electronic check payment.

Tuition Assistance vouchers

Please submit your approved tuition assistance vouchers using the following methods:

  • E-mail to: 
  • Mail to:
    Central Michigan University
    802 Industrial Drive
    Attn: Tuition Assistance
    Financial Services
    Mount Pleasant, MI 48858

Or you can mail a check, money order, or p​reapproved employee billing authorization to:

Central Michigan University
Global Campus
802 Industrial Drive
Attn: Financial Operations
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858

Please Note: Be sure to include your student number on your check or money order. You will not be able to pay for a course after registering; you will need to go to CentralLink the next day to pay for your course(s).

Contact our main office at (989) 774-3618.