Degree Completion Programs for Busy Adults
Take advantage of
online, hybrid, or face-to-face courses at any of CMU’s 10 Michigan locations to finish your degree without sacrificing your work and lifestyle. Let our career counselors, academic advisors, and online allies work with you to accomplish your goals.
Inspire yourself, and those around you, by finishing what you started.
$500 Opportunity grant for select new transfer students.
In just 5-6 courses, develop new skills, update your credentials and enhance your resume. If you are not interested in completing the entire bachelor's degree program, but are interested in improving your skill set in a specific concentration, then a Undergraduate Certificate is for you.
Save Time. Save Money. Accelerate Your Degree!
- 6 terms per year
- Face-to-face, online, and hybrid formats
credit for work and life experiences
- Programs to accelerate your bachelor’s and master’s degree
- 10 Michigan locations
95% of CMU bachelor’s degree graduates are currently employed
- 80% of CMU bachelor’s degree graduates earn
more than $40,000 annually
- Online student allies and success coaches
Personal academic advisor
- Online Learning Resource Center
- Friendly staff ready to assist you with every step of your journey
Your next career move is waiting. Let's work together and get you there.