Skip navigation

Transfer Guides & Articulation Agreements

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​CMU provides transfer guides and articulation agreements to​ assist students in determining how the courses they have taken at local and community colleges will transfer to CMU's undergradu​ate degree programs.

Students in the State of Michigan may also review the MACRAO Transfer Agreement and the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA)​ 

If your institution isn't listed below, see the CMU Transfer Equivalency page.


 {{ vm.errors.Title }}

{{ error }}

{{college.CollegeName}} {{college.Location}}

{{degree.Degree}} ({{degree.DocumentType}})