Why should you attend a CMU info fair?
- Be eligible for a $500 spring 2018 enrollment grant.
- Meet CMU representatives.
- Learn more about programs and classes.
- Get info on financial aid, career services, and prior learning credits.
- Talk to other prospective students.
Prospective undergraduate and graduate students who attend an info fair and enroll in an online or face-to-face degree or certificate program at one of our satellite centers may be eligible for a one-time $500 microgrant. Graduate students should contact their Enrollment Specialist to see if they are eligible.
Learn more and find an info fair near you:
Virtual Info Fair
Thursday, November 2, 4:00 -7:00 p.m.
Columbus Center Info Fair
Thursday, November 2, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
1 Easton Oval Suite 125, Columbus, Ohio
Troy Center Info Fair
Wednesday, November 8, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
900 Tower Drive Suite 100, Troy, Michigan
Grand Rapids Center Info Fair
Thursday, November 9, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
1633 E. Beltline Ave. NE #1, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Terms and Conditions
Eligibility Criteria for $500 micro grant:
- Admitted as an eligible undergraduate student pursuing an Online or Off-Campus degree or certificate.
- Some graduate students will be eligible for the award. Please contact your Enrollment Specialist to determine eligibility.
- Enrolled in at least three credit hours in the 2018 spring semester and attend the course(s) beyond the end of the Drop/Add deadline
- The award is a one-time award and is non-renewable.
- The value of the award is $500.
- The grant will be disbursed to the student's account approximately 7-10 days after completion of the published Drop/Add period.
Virtual Info Fair Booths include:
- Veteran's Resource Center
- Financial Aid
- Academic Programs (Graduate and Undergraduate)
- Career Services
- Prior Learning Credit