Held each Spring, the three-day T3™ International Conference is for middle grades to university educators interested in using educational technology to enhance the teaching and learning of mathematics and science.
Graduate Credits Available: One (1) semester hour
Cost: Fees payable to Texas Instruments for Conference Attendance + $300 CMU Tuition + $50 Admission Fee (if applicable)
View the International Conference Syllabus
View the instructor's bio: Dr. Dennis St. John
to view the current Course Offering Schedule
Benefits to You
- Earn one (1) semester hour of graduate credit from a regionally accredited university
- Participate in hands-on and demonstration sessions
- Network with teachers from across the U.S. and abroad
- Provides quality professional development that enables you to be successful in the classroom through the use of technology
- Increased student achievement through use of handhelds and related technology
- Learn ways to assist students to develop critical thinking and analytical skills
T3™ International Conference Registration
Step 1. Register for the International Conference with Texas Instruments
Please visit Texas Instrument's International Conference page to view the conference dates, register, and pay any fees associated with conference registration.
Step 2. Apply for Admission to CMU and pay admission fee (if applicable)
Please visit our Online Admission Process web page for instructions and link to the online admission application. There is a $50 admission fee unless you are a former Central Michigan University student. If it has been several years since you were admitted to CMU's College of Graduate Studies and you have not taken a class within the last three years, you must complete the application to update your file. There is no charge to you for this reinstatement process.
Step 3. Register and Pay Tuition for Graduate Credit with CMU
Registration and tuition payment of $300 must be received within seven (7) days of the end date of the conference.