CMU Printing Instructions
Upload documents and print from any CMU Printing location in the Library.
In an effort to combat paper waste across campus, the Student Government Association has requested
that all PrintQ printers default to 2-sided printing. This impacts PrintQ printing within the CMU Libraries.
Questions? Contact the Student Government Association:
SGA@cmich.edu · (989) 774-7421 · Bovee University Center 104G
Printing From A Library Computer
1. ‘Print’ document and choose printer:
‘Print’ and wait for the
3. When the box appears, select
Printing From printq.cmich.edu
1. Select 'Submit a job’ and choose printer:
‘Print Options' and enter
number of copies.
‘Upload Document’ and choose
‘Upload From Computer". Then locate the
document file and select
4. The print has been successfully submitted. Go to the nearest Printer Release Station computer
in the Library. There is one on every floor!
At the Printer Release Station Computer
5. Login with your Global ID & Password at one of the Printer Release Station Computers.
6. Choose your job and select
Allocations & Costs
University students receive the following per semester allocations to be used in labs and at PrintQ locations across campus: - Undergraduate students: $12.00
- Graduate students: $17.00
Per Page Printing Costs:
- Black and white 4¢ per page
- Color 32¢ per page
Add Money to Your PrintQ Account
Library Printer Locations
Users can go to any PrintQ location to release their print job.
- 1 North Study Room (Black/White, color)
- Help Desk
- Quiet Area
- Near Research Help Desk (Black/White)
- Near Group Study 303
- Near Group Study 402