- Visitors and
community members may access electronic resources and databases while in
the Park Library and can borrow selected materials (below)
- Guests 18 years and older are eligible to receive a guest borrower card, but must provide a photo ID
- Guests under the age of 18 will need a parent's signature in addition to a photo ID
- Guest cards are available at the Checkout Desk
- Guest cards expire after one year but may be renewed
of our other services (1 North extended hours space, remote database
access, Documents on Demand, study and event rooms, etc.) are reserved
for CMU users only.
Guests may borrow circulating material for 28-day loans, including:
- Main book collection
- Browsing materials
- Government documents
- Children’s collection
Guests may also borrow the following material for 7-day loans:
- Multicultural video collection
Guest Material Renewal
Guests are bound by the same renewal policies as regular CMU users (see above).
- Guests can print and make copies in the library by using a flash drive and cash/coin
- Black-and-white prints cost 10¢ per page; color prints cost 30¢ per page
- Self-serve scanning is available at no cost; for assistance ask a staff member or go to the Checkout Desk.