Put an Item on Hold
To request an item to be retrieved and waiting for you at the Checkout Desk is just a few clicks away.
To put an item on hold:
Allow 24 hours for this Monday through Friday service.
- Go to the libraries home page, library.cmich.edu, and hover over the "Search and Find" tab.
- Click on the 'Books and More' button.
- Login using your Global ID and Password.
- Find the items you wish to put on hold
- Click the 'Get this item for me' button.
- Enter the date it is no longer needed, then click the 'Submit' button.
- An email will be sent to your CMICH account when the items are ready to be picked up at the Checkout Desk, which is located on the second floor.