There are various ways you can help support the Clarke Historical Library’s Newspaper Conversion projects. These include:
- Locate paper(s) in need of filming.
- Lend papers in your possession for filming and/or digitizing.
- Support microfilming and/or digitizing projects with financial donations.
- Share information about the Clarke Historical Library’s Newspaper Conversion projects with others who you think would be interested, or who you think should know about the project.
- Start a project to collect back issues of a newspaper that has not been microfilmed.
- Provide a newspaper subscription for the Continuing Program.
- Share information you may have about already digitized Michigan newspapers. Our goal is to maintain the comprehensive list of historic Michigan newspapers that have been placed online, at the Digital Michigan Newspaper Portal. This list is constantly growing, and finding these resources is often a challenge. If you know of one please send us a message at