Closed: circa 1970's
When President Anspach retired in 1959, he moved into a house located at 3582 Fancher. The house was situated within the Preston Court Apartment complex, near the site of the present-day music building. The house enabled Anspach and his wife to reside on campus even after his retirement. After moving in during the summer of 1959, the Anspachs lived in the house for a number of years. However, at some point during the 1970s the house was removed from campus.