User Responsibilities for Online Renewals
- After clicking renew, check the STATUS column to verify that the material has been renewed.
- Some library material may not be eligible for renewal. The reason for non renewal will be shown in RED in the status column near the due date…
- TOO MANY RENEWALS
- ON HOLD
- RENEW NOT ALLOWED
- Make note of the new due date.
- If an item did not renew return it immediately.
- Renewing item(s) confirms that you still have the item(s). Therefore, before renewing any item:
- Carefully match the item(s) you want to renew against the item(s) in your possession.
- Notify immediately Jane Morey (989) 774-1164 or Laquodra Simmons (989) 774-1307 with any discrepancies on your account.
NOTE: Even if you do not notice that the item has not been renewed you still are responsible for any overdue charges that may incur.
I AGREE - Go to the Login Screen to View My Record and Renew Materials