The Course Reserves and Copyright Services office is here to assist
you with placing material on reserve for your students to access in
support of your class instruction.
There are 2 types of course reserves:
- Electronic: Material uploaded into your Blackboard course shell
- Traditional: Material located at the Course Reserves and Copyright Services desk
NOTE: Traditional reserves are not available for Global Campus Programs courses.
The Course Reserves and Copyright Services office will:
- Secure permission to use material (if necessary)
- Obtain copies of the requested material
- Upload material into your Blackboard shell
- Process library and personal items to be located at the Course Reserves desk
To place material on reserve, contact Course Reserves and Copyright Services office by one of the following methods:
- Complete the web form
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print and complete the form and bring it into the Course Reserves and Copyright Services office or fax it to (989) 774-1599
- Call us at (989) 774-3825
All requests for copyright permission should be submitted to the Course Reserves and Copyright Services office twelve weeks prior to the start of class.
If you cannot meet this deadline, please submit your request as soon
as possible. Every attempt will be made to obtain usage permission for
the material before the start of the class.
The Course Reserves and Copyright Services office will begin
processing your request as soon as possible. You will receive an email
confirmation once the material has been placed on reserve.
Laurie Bellinger, Course Reserves and Copyright Supervisor
Phone: (989) 774-3828
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Course Reserves and Copyright Supervisor
Phone: (989) 774-1041
Sunday, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, 3:00 p.m. - Midnight
Diane Thomas, Coordinator of Access Services
Phone: (989) 774-2286
Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.