The Strosacker Room is a formal meeting room seating up to 40 people. It contains 10 wooden tables which are typically setup in a 'U' shape, as seen below. However, the room can be arranged differently to better suit the needs of your program. This room has an LCD projector and screen, large dry erase board, and internet connections at each table.
If you are interested in reserving the Strosacker Room for your next meeting please fill out the reservation forms and send them electronically. Use of this room is restricted to Central Michigan University meetings and events only. If you have any questions please call the Facilities Specialist at 989-774-1030.
CAPACITY: Approximately 40 maximum depending on setup.
RECOMMENDED USE: Administrative/Limited Use for Special Events
Non-administrative groups may reserve, if deemed appropriate. However, the CMU Libraries reserves the right to reassign or cancel room reservations(s) to assure the maximum and most appropriate utilization of this room.
- 40 swivel, tan, leather chairs
- 10 rectangular wooden tables (3'x6')
- 2 marble topped cabinets/counters (1'8 1/2" x 4'8")
- 1 drop down screen
- 1 drop down video projector
- 20 network connections mounted on floor; 3 network connections on wall
- 1 phone jack on east wall, ext. 1365 (phone must be specifically requested)
- 1 dry erase board
- Built-in coat racks
- 8"x10" sign to right of north entrance
- Full kitchen nearby