A Friend of the Libraries is a friend of CMU.
Friends of the Libraries is a membership organization that supports, through contributions and engaged members, the programs of the University Library, the Clarke Historical Library, and Global Campus Library Services.
Become a Friend of the Libraries by honoring someone with a book. Learn more!
We appreciate the support of all of our donors at any amount; however, a minimum one-time annual donation of $75.00 is requested to become a Friend of the Libraries.
Contributions to the
Friends of the Libraries aid the Libraries generally, and help support and nourish the academic programs of Central Michigan University.
Membership in the
Friends assists with:
- the purchase of unique collections and items that otherwise could not be obtained, which supplements and strengthens existing collections
- support for the library services that will add greater depth to the CMU academic experience
- the developments of special library cultural programming such as guest speakers, discussion forums, exhibits, and films
- invitations to library-sponsored, general events;
- invitations to special
Friends events, such as the annual luncheon, receptions, and presentations;
- behind-the-scene library tours;
- the satisfaction of supporting the services and collections of CMU Libraries.
We appreciate the support of all of our donors at any amount; however, a minimum one-time annual donation of $75.00 is requested to become a
Friend of the Libraries.
For more information regarding the
Friends of the Libraries Organization, contact:
Office of the Dean of Libraries
Park Library 407
Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859
Past Friends of the Libraries Luncheon Dates and Presenters: