A Friend of the Libraries is a friend of CMU.
The CMU Friends of the Libraries is a membership organization that supports the programs and services of the University Library and the Clarke Historical Library. Gifts from our Friends reach beyond the Libraries to nourish CMU's academic programs.
To become a Friend of the Libraries, we request a minimum annual donation of $100.00.
Your annual membership in the Friends of the Libraries enables us to:
- purchase unique materials that supplement and strengthen existing collections
- enhance library services that nurture student success and foster scholarly activity
- develop cultural programs such as guest speakers and exhibits that increase our awareness and understanding of a range of academic topics and perspectives
Benefits of Friends Membership:
- receive invitations to library-sponsored events
- receive invitations to Friends-only events
- participate in behind-the-scene library tours
- receive newsletters and library updates
- gain satisfaction from supporting CMU Libraries and having a positive impact on students and faculty who use our collections and services
For more information regarding the Friends of the Libraries, contact:
CMU Libraries, Dean's Office
(989) 774-3500 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Library 407, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859
Past Friends of the Libraries Luncheon Dates and Presenters: