Researchers now have an optimized way to experience authoritative content – both online and offline! Search, read, and download e-books that your institution acquires from leading publishers as well as materials uploaded and integrated by your librarian. What's more, you can import your own PDF documents – outside of the ebrary platform – through the app itself.
ebrary is a FREE app that is available to all CMU students and faculty through CMU Libraries.
The ebrary app is designed for both iPhone and iPad and Android Tablets.
Key features and benefits of ebrary’s apps include:
- Online and offline reading
- Seamless downloading of full titles
- Simple and advanced search
- Multiple navigation controls
- Table of contents with relevancy rankings
- Early check-in of ebrary’s ebooks
- Copy and paste with automatic citation for offline documents
- User configurable download size warnings
- Import and use documents from other sources
- Available in English and Spanish
- Optional sign-in with Facebook user name and password
- Email ID based authentication
- Use of up to 6 different devices from the same account