Disruptive or offensive behavior is prohibited. Examples include but are not limited to the following:
• Viewing objectionable materials.
• Harassment or intimidation of any kind to persons using or working within the library.
• Talking loudly.
• Running through the building.
• Vaping, smoking, and the use of any tobacco products.
• Loitering, including refusing to leave the library at closing or when requested during emergency situations or drills.
• Possessing alcohol or drugs, or showing signs of public drunkenness or drug abuse.
• Being in unauthorized areas of the building.
Refusing to comply with any library rule may result in a request for the individual(s) to leave the building and/or notifying the Central Michigan University Police Department.
Central Michigan University Library
, 250 East Preston Street, Mount Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-1100 |
If you need accommodations due to a disability while using the library facilities,
please contact the Research Help Desk, either in person or via email.
Please be prepared to state what type of accommodation you require, e.g.
reaching a book, stack retrieval, use of adaptive equipment, or other requests.