Last Updated: 10/11/13
Disruptive and Prohibited Behaviors
Disruptive and prohibited behaviors include but are not limited to the following:
- Harassment or intimidation of any kind to persons using or working within the library.
- Engaging in activity which may be disruptive or offensive to others such as talking loudly, fighting, running through the building, etc.
- Smoking and the use of any tobacco products.
- Loitering, including refusing to leave the library at closing or when requested during emergency situations or drills.
- Possessing alcohol or drugs, or showing signs of public drunkenness or drug abuse.
- Being in unauthorized areas of the building.
Refusing to comply with any library rule may result in a request for the individual(s) to leave the building and/or notifying the Central Michigan University Police Department.