Whether you’re a high school student, graduate student, international student, nontraditional student or military service member, now’s your chance to discover CMU and put your stamp on the world. More...
Ask us! We’re here to help. You’ll find mountains of info online plus email addresses and phone numbers if you need to connect with a human. More...
CMU is a diverse and dynamic intellectual community. Make yourself at home, starting with this gateway to campus resources and services for faculty and staff. More...
Welcome to your home for everything maroon and gold. The CMU Alumni Association brings Chippewas together through social media and at events across the country. Catch the Central spirit here. More...
Find out how parents and family can immerse themselves in Central’s culture, activities and events, and discover how we support you and your student. More...
We thank you — a member of our local or regional community — for your support and partnership. Come visit. Come be a part of it all. We’re here to serve you, too. More...
Disruptive or offensive behavior is prohibited. Examples include but are not limited to the following:
• Viewing objectionable materials.
• Harassment or intimidation of any kind to persons using or working within the library.
• Talking loudly.
• Running through the building.
• Vaping, smoking, and the use of any tobacco products.
• Loitering, including refusing to leave the library at closing or when requested during emergency situations or drills.
• Possessing alcohol or drugs, or showing signs of public drunkenness or drug abuse.
• Being in unauthorized areas of the building.
Refusing to comply with any library rule may result in a request for the individual(s) to leave the building and/or notifying the Central Michigan University Police Department.
Central Michigan University Library
, 250 East Preston Street, Mount Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-1100 |
If you need accommodations due to a disability while using the library facilities,
please contact the Research Help Desk, either in person or via email.
Please be prepared to state what type of accommodation you require, e.g.
reaching a book, stack retrieval, use of adaptive equipment, or other requests.