Members of the Central Michigan University community are invited to meet the four finalists for the job of executive director of international affairs.
international affairs office serves international students attending the university and Central Michigan students studying abroad.
Each executive director candidate will participate in an open forum from 1-1:50 p.m. in Powers Hall 136 on the following dates:
July 17: Witold Wolny, director of international programs at the University of Virginia's College at Wise.
July 23: Jody Pritt, director of international student services at the University of South Carolina.
July 30: Joyce Titi O. Adewale, director of international student services at the Campbellsville University Louisville campus in Kentucky.
Aug. 9: Jennifer Evanuik Baird, director of the global internship program and international plan at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, Georgia.
Provost Michael Gealt's goal is to fill the position by September. David Ash, vice president for research and dean of graduate studies, chairs the search committee. Other committee members are:
- Frimpomaa Ampaw, program director, educational leadership.
- Christi Brookes, interim associate dean, College of Humanities and Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Phame Camarena, director, Honors Program.
- Debasish Chakraborty, economics faculty.
- Cassandra Dehaan, international student coordinator, international affairs.
- Kathy Donohue, history faculty.
- Shaun Holtgreive, executive director for student affairs, Office of Residence Life.