Central Michigan University President Bob Davies has announced a search for the university's next vice president for advancement.
The new hire will replace Bob Martin, who will retire from his role effective June 30. Executive search firm Greenwood/Asher & Associates is assisting with the search.
Michael Alford, CMU Zyzelewski Family Associate Vice President/Director of Athletics, and Dave Keilitz, chair of the CMU Advancement Board, will co-chair the search committee. Other committee members are:
- Concha Allen, faculty, marketing and hospitality services administration.
- William Kanine, Advancement Board member.
- Betty Kirby, interim dean, College of Education and Human Services.
- Tom Masterson, dean, The Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow College of Health Professions.
- Vincent Mumford, faculty, physical education and sport.
- Marcie Otteman, executive director, alumni relations and development strategies.
- Nathan Tallman, president, CMU National Alumni Board.
- Barrie Wilkes, vice president, Finance and Administrative Services.
- Cali Clark, director of employment and compensation, human resources.
- Amy Motz, administrative support.
The committee, which will begin meeting this week, plans to review all candidates with the goal of having a vice president for advancement starting in fall 2019. Michael Alford will serve as interim vice president until the position is filled.