Chris Moberg, dean of Central Michigan University's College of Business Administration, has announced an internal search for an associate dean. The current interim associate dean is Karl Smart.
Kathy Irwin, dean of libraries, will chair the search committee. Other members are:
- Richard Divine, chair, marketing and hospitality services administration.
- Steve Harrast, faculty, School of Accounting.
- Jon Humiston, executive assistant to the provost.
- Aparna Lhila, faculty, economics.
- Jim Melton, faculty, business information services.
- Kristen Skiver, consultant, human resources employment services.
- Jeff Thomas, chair, entrepreneurship.
- Nancy White, faculty, finance and law.
- Michelle Yang, faculty, management.