Andrew Spencer, interim associate dean of the College of Communication and Fine Arts, is being interviewed Tuesday, March 27, for associate dean of the college, said Jon Humiston, special assistant to Provost Michael Gealt.
Spencer has been interim associate dean for the college since 2016 and joined CMU in 2001 as a professor of music and director of percussion studies.
Betty Kirby, senior associate dean of the College of Education and Human Services, chairs the nine-member committee, whose goal is to fill the post by July. Other committee members are:
- Brian Elder, faculty, art and design.
- Amy Sindik, faculty, broadcast and cinematic arts.
- Nancy Eddy, faculty, communication and dramatic arts.
- Kent Miller, faculty, journalism.
- James Fiste, faculty, music.
- Sandy Wilson, manager of business operations, CCFA.
- Jon Humiston, special assistant to the provost.
- Cali Clark, human resources.
Anyone with questions about the search may contact Humiston at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-774-3932.