Janet Hethorn, dean of the College of Communication and Fine Arts at Central Michigan University, has announced an internal search for the college's next associate dean.
Betty Kirby, senior associate dean of the College of Education and Human Services, will chair the nine-member committee. Other committee members are:
- Brian Elder, faculty, art and design.
- Amy Sindik, faculty, broadcast and cinematic arts.
- Nancy Eddy, faculty, communication and dramatic arts.
- Kent Miller, faculty, journalism.
- James Fiste, faculty, School of Music.
- Sandy Wilson, manager of business operations, CCFA.
- Jon Humiston, special assistant to the provost.
- Cali Clark, human resources.
The committee plans to review all candidates with the goal of having an associate dean starting by July 2018.