Betty Kirby, dean of Central Michigan University's College Education and Human Services, has announced a search for the college's next associate dean.
David Patton, acting associate dean of the College of Science and Engineering, and Nel Boose, director of enrollment and financial operations in the College of Education and Human Services, will serve as co-chairs on the 12-person committee. Other members are:
- Betsy VanDeusen, faculty, teacher education and professional development.
- Tierney Popp, faculty, human development and family studies.
- Ellen Armbruster, faculty, counseling and special education.
- Tim Otteman, faculty, recreation, parks and leisure services administration.
- Michael Mamp, faculty, fashion, interior design and merchandising.
- Gina Umpstead, faculty, educational leadership.
- Julie Cunningham, director, CEHS Center for Excellence in STEM Education.
- Al Zainea, director, CEHS academic and professional programs.
- Jon Humiston, executive assistant to the provost.
- Kristen Skiver, human resources employment services consultant.
The search committee anticipates filling the position by the end of the fall semester. Interim Associate Dean Megan Goodwin will continue to serve in the position until an associate dean is appointed.