Thomas Masterson Jr., dean of The Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow College of Health Professions at Central Michigan University, has announced a 10-member committee is assisting in the national search for the college’s next associate dean.
Megan Goodwin, CMU’s acting associate dean of the College of Education and Human Services, is chair of the search committee. In addition to Goodwin, other committee members are:
- Karen Haskin, clinical services director, Carls Center for Clinical Care and Education.
- Carrie Appold, business services coordinator, The Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow College of Health Professions.
- Blaine Long, faculty, School of Rehabilitation and Medical Sciences.
- Stephanie Richards, faculty, communication sciences and disorders.
- Karen Lomond, faculty, School of Health Sciences.
- Dan Ballou, faculty, physical education and sport.
- Ray Allen, chair, physical education and sport.
- Austin Pearson, graduate student.
- Alli Baxter, human resources representative.
- Jon Humiston, special assistant to the provost.
The committee plans to review all candidates by winter break with the goal of having an associate dean starting by summer 2018, Masterson said.