The top two candidates for associate dean of The Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow College of Health Professions at Central Michigan University will be interviewed on campus over the next few weeks.
Allon Goldberg, director of the physical therapy department at the University of Michigan-Flint, will be interviewed Wednesday, March 21, and David C. Berry, chair of the athletic training department at Saginaw Valley State University, is scheduled to visit campus April 2.
Thomas Masterson Jr., dean of the college, said the goal is to have the post filled by this summer. The search chair is Megan Goodwin, acting associate dean of the College of Education and Human Services.
Other committee members are:
- Karen Haskin, clinical services director, Carls Center for Clinical Care and Education.
- Carrie Appold, business services coordinator, College of Health Professions.
- Blaine Long, faculty, School of Rehabilitation and Medical Sciences.
- Stephanie Richards, faculty, communication sciences and disorders.
- Karen Lomond, faculty, School of Health Sciences.
- Dan Ballou, faculty, physical education and sport.
- Ray Allen, chair, physical education and sport.
- Austin Pearson, graduate student.
- Cali Clark, human resources representative.
- Jon Humiston, special assistant to the provost.
Anyone with questions about the search should contact Jon Humiston, special assistant to the provost, at email@example.com or 989-774-3932.