Three candidates for associate dean of libraries at Central Michigan University will be interviewed on campus over the next two weeks:
- Bradley Tolppanen, interim dean of library services at Eastern Illinois University, will be interviewed Thursday.
- Tim Gritten, former associate dean of university libraries at Wayne State University, will be interviewed Wed., July 18.
- Timothy Peters, CMU University Libraries' director of library research and instruction services, will be interviewed Thurs., July 19.
Each candidate will participate in an open forum the days they're scheduled to interview from 9:45 to 10:30 a.m. in Park Library 207.
Dean of University Libraries Kathy Irwin said the goal is to fill the position by August. Chair of the 11-person search committee is Brad Stambaugh, manager of University Libraries' library business services.
Other committee members are:
- Ben Andera, director, information technology academic research and computing.
- Frank Boles, director, Clarke Historical Library.
- Monica Craig, distance education librarian.
- Hytham Dali, operations supervisor, Libraries Documents on Demand.
- Stephanie Mathson, faculty librarian, chair of library faculty governance.
- Jane Morey, access services specialist, University Libraries.
- Tim Otteman, faculty, recreation, parks and leisure services administration.
- Amie Pifer, manager/librarian, acquisitions and metadata services.
- Jon Humiston, special assistant to the provost.
Cali Clark, director of employment and compensation.