Kathy Irwin, Central Michigan University dean of University Libraries, has announced a national search for the college's next associate dean.
Brad Stambaugh, manager of University Libraries' library business services, will chair the 11-member committee. Other committee members are:
- Ben Andera, director, information technology academic research and computing.
- Frank Boles, director, Clarke Historical Library.
- Monica Craig, distance education librarian.
- Hytham Dali, operations supervisor, Libraries Documents on Demand.
- Stephanie Mathson, faculty librarian, chair of library faculty governance.
- Jane Morey, access services specialist, University Libraries.
- Tim Otteman, faculty, recreation, parks and leisure services administration
- Amie Pifer, manager/librarian, acquisitions and metadata services.
- Jon Humiston, special assistant to the provost.
- Cali Clark, director of employment and compensation.
The committee plans to review all candidates with the goal of having an associate dean starting by August 2018.