Dr. George Kikano, dean of Central Michigan University's College of Medicine, has announced a search for the college's next senior associate dean of research.
Kikano will chair a search committee that seeks to fill the position by July 1, 2020. Other members are:
- Dr. Ute Hochgeschwender, College of Medicine faculty member.
- Stave Kohtz, College of Medicine faculty member.
- Ed McKee, senior associate dean for research.
- Beth Bailey, College of Medicine faculty member and director of Health Services Research.
- Dr. Judy Blebea, College of Medicine faculty member and associate dean for faculty affairs and faculty development.
- Dr. Mariana Rosca, College of Medicine faculty member.
- Beth Charlton, executive vice president of operations and chief nursing officer, Covenant HealthCare.
- Dr. Madhvi Rajpurkar, College of Medicine faculty member, University Pediatricians.
- Mary Montoye, executive director for research and graduate studies.
- Kristen Skiver, human resources employment services consultant.
- Georgette Russell, College of Medicine assistant dean for faculty and staff affairs.
Current Senior Associate Dean of Research Ed McKee will return to his faculty role in the college once a new senior associate dean takes office.