Central Michigan University will recognize 16 employees for outstanding service to the university and its students.
This year’s Staff Excellence Award recipients are:
• Caitlin Burnell, museum studies
• Ray Clark, physics
• Jamie Cotter, Special Olympics Michigan
• Michael Dabbs, athletics
• Rebecca Everitt, academic advising and assistance
• Joseph Garrison, financial planning and budgets
• Deborah Geasler, research compliance
• Maureen Harke, honors program
• Jennifer Jones, faculty support and assignment
• Ann Kucera, libraries
• Thomas Latoski, facilities management
• Amber Marr, physical therapy program
• Lucus Reid, information technology
• Marc Robinson, facilities management
• Sharyl Majorski, chemistry and biochemistry
• Jeff Scofield, biology
Peers and colleagues nominated staff members for exemplary service to others. Winners were selected based on their values of integrity, respect, compassion, inclusiveness, social responsibility, excellence and innovation.
The Staff Excellence Awards will be presented at 3 p.m. Sept. 28 in the Bovee University Center Rotunda. Award recipients receive a plaque and a free senior officer parking pass for a year.