The Central Michigan University Board of Trustees will have committee meetings and its formal session Wednesday, April 10, and Thursday, April 11, in the President's Conference Room of the Bovee University Center.
The following committee meetings will be open to the public Wednesday:
- Enterprise Risk Ad Hoc — 1 to 1:50 p.m.
- Academic and Student Affairs — 2 to 2:55 p.m.
- Finance and Facilities — 3 to 3:50 p.m.
- Trustees-Faculty Liaison — 4 to 5 p.m.
- Trustees-Student Liaison — 5 to 6 p.m.
The Board of Trustees' formal meeting will begin at 8:30 a.m. Thursday, at which time public comment will be allowed. Public seating for all meetings is in the adjoining Lake Superior Room.
The policy governing public comment is found in Article IX on page 13 of the Board of Trustees bylaws.