Central Michigan University's Board of Trustees will have committee meetings and its formal session Wednesday, Sept. 23, and Thursday, Sept. 24.
Thursday's formal session and Wednesday's committee meetings are open to the university community and general public virtually. Links will be available next week prior to the meetings.
The following committee meetings are scheduled Wednesday:
- Enterprise Risk, 1-1:50 p.m.
- Academic and Student Affairs, 2-3 p.m.
- Finance and Facilities, 3:05-4:05 p.m.
- Trustees-Faculty Liaison, 4:10-5 p.m.
- Trustees-Students Liaison, 5:10-6 p.m.
Public comment must be submitted in advance of Thursday's 8:30 a.m. formal session. The policy governing public comment is found in Article IX on page 13 of the Board of Trustees bylaws.