Provost Mary C. Schutten and Zyzelewski Family Associate Vice President and Director of Athletics Michael Alford will co-chair a 12-member search committee to seek Central Michigan University's next vice president for finance and administrative services.
The new vice president will replace Barrie Wilkes, who is retiring June 30.
The finance and administrative services division oversees several CMU departments: Auxiliary Services, Facilities Management, Financial Planning and Budgets, Financial Services and Reporting, Human Resources, and Police.
Search firm DHR International will assist in the nationwide search. Other committee members are:
- Mary Hill, associate vice president, Financial Services and Reporting and controller.
- Mark Lehman, chair, Communication Sciences and Disorders; co-chair, Budget Priorities Committee.
- Jane Davison, acting dean, College of Science and Engineering.
- Shaun Holtgreive, interim associate vice president, Office of Student Affairs; member, Budget Priorities Committee.
- Lori Olsen, chair, School of Accounting; member, Budget Priorities Committee.
- Jeff Betts, chair, School of Health Sciences; member, Budget Priorities Committee.
- Amy McGinnis, faculty member, Management.
- Angeline Skowronski, representative, Student Government Association.
- Cali Clark, director, employment and compensation, Human Resources.
- Kyle Pybus-Jerome, ceremonies and events coordinator, President's Office; administrative support.