Finalists seeking to become associate dean of Central Michigan University's College of Communication and Fine Arts will begin to visit campus this week for interviews and open forums.
The search committee is chaired by Jane Matty, associate dean of the College of Science and Engineering.
Candidates, the dates of their campus visits and details of their open forums include:
- Timothy Farrell, chair of the department of music and performing arts at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. Farrell will be on campus Tuesday, April 26, and will have an open forum from 3:10 to 4 p.m. Tuesday in Park Library 337.
- Jeffery Gentry, head of the department of communications and Greg Kunz Endowed Chair in Communications at Rogers State University. Gentry will be on campus Tuesday, May 3, and will have an open forum from 3:10 to 4 p.m. Tuesday in Park Library Strosacker Room. Gentry's interview was rescheduled due to a flight cancellation.
- Troy Richards, chair of the department of art and design at the University of Delaware. Richards will be on campus Monday, May 2, and will have an open forum from 3:10 to 4 p.m. Monday in Park Library 337.
In addition to Matty, committee members include:
- Will Anderson, School of Broadcast and Cinematic Arts faculty member
- Lindabeth Binkley, School of Music faculty
- Larry Burditt, department of art and design chairperson
- Alex Cabala, CMU senior
- Jon Humiston, special assistant to the provost, Provost's Office
- Johnny Sparks, department of journalism faculty
- Jill Taft-Kaufman, department of communication and dramatic arts faculty
- Sandy Wilson, CCFA coordinator of business services