The Network for Women invites individuals to apply for financial assistance to help defray the cost of attending professional development seminars. Funding is limited to $100 per individual, per conference, so that we can assist more women in attending conferences. Funding for the Network for Women Professional Development Scholarship Program is provided by the Office of the Provost at Central Michigan University.
For funding to be considered, fill out the information below and click the submit button. You may be requested to supply further conference information to the Career Services Office in Bovee 215 or via fax at extension 1386.
The scholarship committee will evaluate each application, on a per case basis, using the following criteria:
1. Conference should be related to professional development and not a specific technical skill.
2. Applications must be submitted at least one month prior to the event.
3. Priority will be given to full time employees of CMU.
4. Every effort will be made to assist as many individuals from as many different departments as possible.
5. In the comment section below, please let us know the names, departments, and telephone extensions of individuals you would like to attend the conference with.