Build and foster a reciprocal ecosystem to promote innovation, economic development and cultural enrichment by engaging with Michigan's communities for partnerships.
- Dr. Tom Masterson, co-convener
- Mr. Jim Rademaker, co-convener
- Dr. Concha Allen
- Dr. Alison Arnold
- Ms. Julie Baker
- Dr. Jane Davison
- Dr. Anthony Feig
- Dr. Shelly Hinck
- Dr. Jeff Inungu
- Ms. Sarah Opperman
- Mr. Erik Rodriguez
- Ms. Erin Strang
- Dr. Cedric Taylor
- If necessary, recommend any minor edits and/or clarifications to the descriptor for the pathway.
- Establish overarching strategic objectives that will define CMU in 2030 relative to the pathway.
- Ensure that there are appropriate processes to proactively engage campus and community stakeholders in the discussions and idea generation for the strategic objectives.
- Recommend short-term benchmarks (goals and objectives that can be reached within one to three years) to be used as measurements of progress.
Meeting #1 - January 23, 2020
Meeting #2 - February 21, 2020